AirPatrol Nordic V2
Works over GSM network with SIM card*, making it ideal for even very remote locations.
Can run the heat pump in low heat mode at 8-15 °C* in the winter offering savings & freeze protection.
Has a built-in strong backup battery that ensures steady operation even in case of power failure.
Gives full control and overview of the heat pump through a smartphone app or via SMS.
Sends customizable notifications on low or high indoor temperature and in case of power failure/return.
Specially designed for Nordic heat pumps.
Set ideal temperature before arriving home
You shouldn't go to a home that is unpleasantly cold or warm. Set the heating / cooling on before arriving and enjoy the comfort
Notifications for more peace of mind
Set and receive notifications when temperature at home is getting too low or too high. Know when power goes out and comes back and when it is time to service the heat pump.
Use multiple controllers from the same app
Just swipe left - right to change the controllers form the app.
Receive important alarms
Receive important information about sudden temperature drops or even when there's power outage.
Strong backup battery
Its equipped with durable Li-ion battery that lasts up to 2 days.
It can inform you when there's a power outage, when it comes back and also check current the room temperature
Low Heat built in
Built in manufacturer specific Low Heat function, f.e.
Panasonic +8...+15 °C
Mitsubishi Electric +10...+15 °C
Daikin +10...+15 °C
Toshiba +5...+13 °C
Fujitsu +10 °C
Mitsubishi Heavy +10 °C
Send commands to heat pump(s) using our free smartphone
app or regular SMS.
COMMANDS TO HEAT PUMP
• Function setting, DRY / COOL / HEAT / AUTO
• Temperature setting, 16 – 30 °C
• Fan speed setting, AUTO / MIN / NORM / MAX
• +8...15°C function (Low Heat*)
* Depending on the heat pump model
INFORMATION FROM AIRPATROL
• Heat pump function mode
• Fan speed mode
• Desired room temperature
• Current room temperature
• Power status
• Controller uptime
• GSM network strength, 1-100%
• Version number
• Network area (roaming/local)
• Low room temperature (range 1 – 16 °C, def. 5 °C)
• High room temperature (range 17 – 40 °C, def. 30 °C)
• No power ( In case of powercut in your home AirPatrol will switch to battery mode and inform you that power is lost )
• Service time (1 – 360 days, default 180 days)
• Possible to group different devices in smartphone app
• Possible to control multiple devices in one smartphone app
• Possible to set Owner + up to 2 users or keep it open for everybody
• 3 indication LEDs (Power, GSM, IR)
• Includes durable Li ion Battery (lasts up to 36h)
• Model AirPatrol Nordic V2
• Product code APN-20
• Power 230 V / 50 Hz
• Battery Li-ion BL-5C / 3,7 V
• Adapter Standard micro USB
• Product size (H x L x W) 18 x 76 x 76 mm
• Box size (H x L x W) 140 x 140 x 80 mm
• Weight (without adapter) 70 g
SIM CARD INFO
• Requires nanoSIM with Voice and SMS connection.
• Data is not needed.
Works with all Nordic models
AirPatrol Nordic is designed to work with all EU and specially with Nordic heat pumps with Low Heat function by default.
Tested to work with Panasonic, Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Midea, Gree, Samsung, LG, Altech, AlpicAir, Mitsubishi Heavy, Toshiba, Bosch, Electrolux, Hitachi, Sharp, Fuji, Altech, Pioneer, Canvac, Argo, Friedrich, Aux, Hisense, Innova, Invest Living, Ambista Electric + many others.
SETTING UP 1/4
Insert nanoSIM card
Buy yourself a nanoSIM with voice and SMS connection. It can be both pre-paid or contract based SIM card. Insert into AirPatrol Nordic controller.
SETTING UP 2/4
Plug in power
Use the included power adapter to connect your AirPatrol to a wall outlet.
SETTING UP 3/4
Find suitable location
Find a suitable place for AirPatrol.
Use the TEST button to make sure AirPatrol can communicate with your heat pump.
Setting UP 4/4
Dowload AirPatrol app and start using
Download the AirPatrol app for your smartphone or see the user manual how to use it with standard SMS. Enjoy!
AirPatrol Nordic controller
Micro USB charger
USB power plug
Free shipping worldwide
Usually our customers receive their orders within 2-3 business days. To a more remote location delivery may take up to one week. All our controllers are shipped via secure, traceable express service.